Thursday, May 9, 2013

Why is it so hard to get a box of chocolates

so it was a no go on Eragon I couldn't get him to even try until day 17 whats weird is Dakota is still bleeding.
Kenai has plum lost his mind!!! he wont eat or sleep.

the puppies are all moved to the big pen and they are all eating and drinking really good still nursing every few hrs.

Danali is getting way too big for her cage.
she is also doing very well on the potty training not many mistakes any more!

wish I could use 2 dads for one litter this way I could use Kenai and know that at least I have a litter coming I haven't missed my window of opportunity. But I could let Eragon do what he wants in hopes of him finally figuring it out at his own pace. and if they both took I would get all 3 colors. but I stay honest with my AKC rights always have always will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment