Friday, July 19, 2013

BACK HOME

Ive been late in posting so I have a bunch to tell you.
our trip was fantastic!!! the dogs had a blast our cabin was perfect except for all the stairs these scared me with my uncoordinated morons. Kali actually lost a few lbs having to use stairs did good for her weight but hell on her arthritis. Kali went tubing with us and so did Misti they both did super even seemed to have fun.
Misti did alot of swimming and playing in the yard. they all did great with the trip up and back.

Denali had a great time at summer camp she had a beach day and just played hard with her new friends.

I missed Kenai like crazy thought of him every 5 mins I will always wonder if I should of taken him but at the moment I had to make a decision and his health was first.
he seemed to of had a great time being spoiled by his grandparents.

6 days after we got home Dakota gave me only 7 pups very unusual for her she has never gave me any less then 10. Luckily I only have 1 deposit and I am able to fill it.
So far all pups are healthy. 4 black boys 1 yellow boy 2 yellow girls.

since being home Denali has had no accidents in the house YEA finally I think she is potty trained however I am still not allowing her in the living room. not yet

No comments:

Post a Comment