Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wont be long now

So Misti is so heavy with pups. She is so close I have a feeling later today we will have puppies. I just hope she has an easy delivery and healthy babies & no mastitis!!! I also would love for her to give me my want list order so I dont have to disappoint any of my buyers.
Kali went to the vets and she is ok not cancer she has a cyst he did say it could get bigger or spread but its not causing her any harm so I get to keep my promise to her for now.
It looks like Dakota is going into heat soon the boys are acting horny. It will mean I will be delivering at the cabin on my trip I dont mind as long as we have no plans for that day. Dakota is the type dog that goes with the flow so I know she will be ok with delivering somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment